Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In Which I Stole A Metalsucks Title

So in light of the fact that I haven't posted much lately I decided to post a quick update on things happening around my end. It's Midterms, so things have been piling up and I haven't had much time to write on here, which leads to my next point, I became a writer for Emurg, which reviews more independent Metal and Rock, which was pretty exciting in my opinion. Whenever a review of mine gets posted there, I'll link to it on here so you guys can check it out! (Also check out the other reviews on there, some great stuff can be found!) I'm still keeping this blog because I don't do all that much independent stuff save for the Bandcamp posts, so not much will change here.

That's pretty much it.

Oh and I just bought Veil Of Maya's new CD, look for a review soon.

Thanks!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment