Friday, March 23, 2012

Mnemic Announce Mnemisis!


Mnemic had quite an eventful year last year, with the departure of three members, they are practically a new band now. And now they are set to release their fifth studio album entitled Mnemesis! At this time there isn't yet a  release date, but being that it's done already I would expect no later than early summer. But we'll find out.




And there's the album cover!

It's reported by the band that this album will be more melodic and less technical than previous albums, in an attempt to create more atmosphere and give the album more energy overall. If you've followed me at all you know I'm a huge sucker for atmosphere so this definitely piques my interest. I'm wondering if they are trying to shake off the criticism they've received over the years for having too much Meshuggah influence? Who knows, regardless, I'm excited.

If you haven't, you should check out their older stuff, Sons Of The System and The Audio Injected Soul are my two favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment