Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Testament Album Details!


I'll admit that Thrash is not my favorite sub genre of metal. However Testament are a one of the standout thrash bands I know of, partly because they are pretty huge, but they are huge for good reason. The band has announced details on the long awaited follow up to 2008's Formation Of Damnation, which is probably my favorite Testament album. Although I haven't heard their early stuff. Anyhow, the band also posted the track listing and release date. The new album is entitled Dark roots Of Earth, and it has a pretty awesome cover.

Here's the track list:

1. "Rise Up"
2. "Native Blood"
3. "Dark Roots of Earth"
4. "True American Hate"
5. "A Day In The Death"
6. "Cold Embrace"
7. "Man Kills Mankind"
8. "Throne Of Thorns"
9. "Last Stand For Independence"

The album is set to release July 27th if you are in Europe and July 31st if you're here with me in the states. I'm looking forward to giving this a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment