Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Molotov Solution Is No More.


Well this is an unfortunate bit of news. Molotov Solution, who made one of my favorite albums last year, have decided to call it quits. The band reported that they've been struggling, like many other bands in the business, and it's gotten to be too much. They had a pretty solid run though.

Here's what vocalist Nick Arthur had to say:
“Bad news guys: First off, I want to thank everyone for all or any support given to help us through the years. Secondly, I want to apologize to our friends and fans for canceling our upcoming shows and tours. It has been a great adventure, but unfortunately I have reached a point where I can no longer continue touring full time. A realization I initially made a couple years ago, but tried to push through for the rest of the band and the fans.
Future plans for Molotov Solution are still up in the air, as I would not like to see this be the end. Please continue to support our members in their future endeavors. Either way, we will all continue creating music. Thank you for your time and support. We have dropped all upcoming tours and shows as a result. Nick.”
And here's what guitarist  Riche Gomex had to say:
“I’ve been trying to avoid doing this but I can’t answer everybody’s questions right now and this is going to be easiest. Molotov Solution has had a long and bumpy ride for many years and has always been fighting to stay above water. All of the hard work and effort sometimes doesn’t always weigh out for some and if things must be changed, then so be it. There wasn’t tension within the band by any means, just different plans for one another.
With all that being said, YES, Molotov Solution is done.
We made handfuls of great friends and met a lot of awesome people. This band gave us all sorts of opportunities and experience. For now, I believe the rest of the guys and I are just going to be adjusting to the changes and figuring out what our future holds for us.
I just know I’m not done with music quite yet.”
It's quite unfortunate, but maybe they'll get the itch after a while like Oceano did. Anyhow, best of luck to the members of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment