Sunday, June 24, 2012

New As I Lay Dying Song 'Cauterize'!


(Update: Go here to download the track! Hurry it's only free for today. Legitimately speaking anyways.)

Starting at midnight on June 25th there will be a free track available for download from As I Lay Dying's website. The track is entitled 'Cauterize' and although it's not yet available for download it would appear to have leaked and is on the internet.
Here it is:



It's definitely got the sound they've perfected over the last few albums. It's nothing super different for these guys, but it's a really solid track overall! The solo is pretty epic. I wonder if we'll get some more melodeath inspired stuff like 'From Shapeless To Breakable' from the Decas EP.

Their upcoming album is apparently called Awakened and will come out sometime in September 25th. I'm really looking forward to it!

(A Reddit user informed me of the release date!)

No comments:

Post a Comment